Tel : 01- 472 0105
The Psychological Society of Ireland,
Floor 2, Grantham House,
Grantham Street, Dublin 2.
What membership of the PSI provides...
- Whatever category of membership, psychologists will gain the professional recognition and respect associated with being a member of Ireland's only internationally recognised professional accreditation body for psychologists, The PSI.
- For Registered Psychologists, there is the option of being listed on the PSI Register of Psychologists in Ireland
- Automatic subscription to the monthly psychology magazine, "The Irish Psychologist"
- Automatic subscription to the professional journal,"The Irish Journal of Psychology" (except students)
- Reduced fee for the PSI Annual Conference
- Access to PSI Divisions’ events at reduced or even no rate
- Access to ‘members’ only’ information and documents on the PSI website
CPD and other key benefits
- Access to PSI approved Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events
- Access to the suite of meeting, training and conference facilities at the PSI HQ
- Many other discount rates on a range of third party services and group schemes