The 2020 PSI Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Saturday 28 August online.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, the 2020 PSI AGM will be broadcast to members live and voting will take place electronically.
All PSI members are invited to register in advance for AGM. Members that are eligible to vote at the AGM will be invited to join via Zoom. Non-voting members (Associate and Student members) will receive a separate link to watch a live broadcast of the AGM on another platform.
Ballot information will be sent out to members no later than 14 August 2020 along with any motions or nominations to Council received. Attendees watching the AGM will be able to send questions to the presenters via chat to the Council Officers. We also encourage members to send their questions in advance of the AGM to ensure that there is enough time to cover all questions. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate PSI members understanding during this unusual time. We are also hoping that the online format this year will allow for more members to attend than in previous years.
Date: Saturday, 28 August 2021
Location: Online, Registration closes at 4 pm on Friday 27 August 2021
2021 Annual General Meeting Agenda
14:00 AGM COMMENCES
1. Opening of AGM and confirmation of agenda
2. Appointment of tellers
3. Confirmation of returning officers(s) (in event of election)
4. Election of new Council members (in event of election)
5. Minutes of Annual General Meeting, Saturday, 29 August 2020
6. President’s report
7. Honorary Secretary’s report
8. Membership Secretary’s report
9. Honorary Treasurer’s report and presentation of the 2020 accounts
10. Motions (as received by deadline)
11. Items for information
13. Closing of AGM
All relevant AGM documents can be found in the PSI AGM page in the Member Dashboard.
Booking - currently members only. Log in