Research Officer – Dublin – Permanent
The Psychological Society of Ireland is looking to hire a Research Officer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Collaborating cross-functionally to identify research objectives
- Working to project briefs and timelines
- Conducting detailed research of subjects as determined by the organisation
- Formulating and implementing effective research processes
- Designing surveys, questionnaires and polls for research purposes – analysing, interpreting and presenting the results and findings
- Building and maintaining research database
- Performing fieldwork, interviews, concept tests, etc.
- Utilising professional and qualified sources to find and extract relevant information
- Compiling, and organizing findings into graphs, charts, reports and diagrams
- Documenting, reporting and presenting findings to management and organisation members
- Identifying and applying for and securing relevant research funding where possible
- Bachelors degree and Masters held in Psychology
- PhD in Research
- Knowledge of specific areas relevant to Psychology
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in research and information analysis
- Knowledge of research and testing methodologies
- Experience using academic search engines / web analytics / research tools and statistical analysis software
Location: Dublin City Centre
If this sounds like your next role, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.