Stewarts Care is a long-established voluntary organisation providing comprehensive community-based services to people with intellectual disabilities in the West Dublin area.
We support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training.
Candidates must meet the following criteria relevant to the role:
• Hold a recognised validated qualification in psychology as recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in clinical psychology inclusive of time spent pursuing a course leading to the postgraduate qualification and being a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in planning, developing and evaluating services for people with intellectual disabilities.
• Experience in staff recruitment, selection and training
• Experience in professional supervision of other psychologists, whether group, individual or peer supervision.
Note: Qualifications for this position obtained outside of the Republic of Ireland must be validated at the time of application. Application for this post must be inclusive of a letter of validation.
Salary and qualifications are in accordance with Department of Health consolidated pay scales. Salary Scale is:
Senior Clinical Psychologist €91,669-€107,750 LSI per annum.
Detailed job description is available on our careers page here.
Campaign Ref: SC061
Applications should apply through our Careers Portal by clicking here.
Applications should include a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria.
All queries in relation to this post should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27th February 2024.
Applications will be short-listed based on the information supplied.
A panel may be formed, from which future permanent and temporary positions may be filled.
No assistance from recruitment agencies is required at this time.
Stewarts Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer.