The key responsibilities can include:
- Assisting Clinical Director in design and development of new services and service improvements or changes.
- Application of new developments within mental health field to CMH context to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and innovation of new and existing services
- Assisting Clinical Director in Identifying service needs, or based on proposed offering from client/GP/clinical partner:
- Review and identification of initial clinical feasibility with Clinical Director
- Identification of reasonable resources and clinical standards that would need to be adhered to
- Development of feasible structures that are clinically sound to enable service offerings
- Review and refinement of said structures with support of clinicians as appropriate.
- Creation and dissemination of information on new services to clinicians, Clinical Governance and Booking Team
- Liaising with Clinical Support Manager in cases of training requirements for new services
- Creating of content for marketing materials (blogs, website, brochure) of new services or products
- Clinical Service improvements such as new assessment process, ADHD, OMH, development of new group strategy and programme, in conjunction with Clinical Director, Operations Director and Booking Team.
- Fostering and maintaining strong relationships with GPs and medical professionals who refer or may potentially refer cases into the service. Identification and development of new clinical services to meet needs identified.
- Developing professional network and referral pathways with specialist services providing treatment outside of scope of primary care service (eg Eating Disorders, Addictions etc;)
- Meeting new clients, new clinical partners to discuss need, present proposed service or offering
- Assisting with recruitment management
- Managing Clinical Governance team, acting as point of escalation with Clinical Performance Manager
- Stand-in DLP when Clinical Performance Manager is unavailable
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- Fully Chartered Psychologist with the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counselling Psychology or Advanced Degree in relevant mental health care discipline with additional qualifications in mental health assessment
- Minimum Five years’ experience in clinical practice post qualification
- Very strong clinical skills (both assessment and therapy) across a wide range of populations (children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, groups) and presenting issues
- ADHD and ASD assessment experience
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Fluent English Level B2 Advanced or above required
- Experience working cross functionally with commercial, HR, and operational personnel
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability with an ability to work within work environments and services that are changing, growing and evolving
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with an openness to sharing ideas and learning from others
If you are interested in this position, to apply please visit https://app.occupop.com/shared/job/senior-psychologist-clinical-manager-b50ac/