PSI offers a reduced annual subscription rate of €115 in certain circumstances. The eligibility criteria for this rate are as follows:
1) Full-time postgraduate education;
2) Current income threshold is below €15,000 per annum;
4) Living overseas.
Applicants must attach evidence of eligibility to the reduced rate section of the application below to avail of this rate
Approved forms of evidence
1) A letter from your University showing you are enrolled in full-time postgraduate education/ or a copy of your student card
2) A P60 or letter from your employer showing your earnings are below €15,000 per annum
4) An official letter showing your name and address overseas. For example, Utility Bill.
Please note, if your evidence is not appropriate, your application may be declined
Members must provide evidence each year to avail of this rate. Any members who wish to avail of the reduced rate for 2019 must send evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 6th 2018.