Please see below for the Terms and Conditions for various PSI processes.
Membership - Refunds
- Membership application processing (scrutiny) fees are non-refundable.
- There are no refunds for student and division membership.
PSI Events - Refunds & Cancellations
- Cancellation up to 21 days before the event: 20% fee will be deducted from refund.
- Cancellation less than 21 days before the event: no refund.
- An event can be cancelled by the PSI with a minimum of 21 days’ notice. In this eventuality, all registered and paid up participants will receive a full refund.
- Late refund requests (made within the 21-day period prior to the event start date or the 7-day period after the event finish date) will be processed on a case-by-case basis.
- To request a refund for the PSI Annual Conference please email email@example.com.
- To request a refund for any other PSI event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSI Chartered Member Logo - Conditions of Use
Chartered members of the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) may have access to the PSI logo. We encourage members to do this as we believe it is an excellent way of promoting their Chartered status and membership of the PSI. The PSI has, therefore, made the Chartered Member logo downloadable from the members’ dashboard. The following conditions must, however, be agreed to and followed as a condition of its use. They are intended to uphold the PSI's professional and public facing reputation.
Conditions of Use
- The logo may be used for material in connection with professional work.
- The logo must not be distributed to another person.
- The logo's appearance must not be altered in any way.
- The logo can only be used for the calendar year of membership and must display the current date.
- At no time must the use and/or context of the logo bring PSI into disrepute.
- The PSI will be entitled to instruct a member to remove the logo if, at its absolute discretion, it considers that continued use is prejudicial to the good name and reputation of the PSI.
- Chartered members may only use the logo for as long as they are members of the PSI. In the event that membership is revoked or lapsed, for any reason, members must immediately cease using the logo and destroy any material showing the PSI logo.