The mission of the Division of Work and Organisational Psychology is to:
- Promote high standards of professionalism among members
- Raise the professional profile of work and organisational psychology amongst individuals and organisations
- Contribute to the ethos of continuous professional development (Learning Events) in PSI
- Promote and encourage scientific research in work and organisational psychology
- Collaborate with other national and international bodies for the development of the field
Contact Us: email@example.com
As part of our 20 Year celebrations and to raise the profile of our profession, we have created a new promotional video which highlights the variety of work performed by Work and Organisational Psychologists in helping individuals and organisations to live and work effectively.
Marc Sweeney, Padraig Neary & Aine Twohig
Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Moran Anisman Razin & Edel Joy
There are two types of membership. Please read each one carefully so you know which to pick when applying below.
Associate Membership – Applicants who are studying, or have completed a relevant postgraduate course recognised by the Division, or, are a graduate PSI member with two years of relevant work experience recognised by the Division.
Full Membership - Applicants who are graduate members of the PSI, and have completed a recognised course of postgraduate study, and have three year’s work experience recognised by the Division.
Please DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE the application form, which you will find at the footer of this screen.
Please ATTACH THE COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM to this online application BEFORE you click JOIN