The mission of the Division of Work and Organisational Psychology is to:
- Promote high standards of professionalism among members
- Raise the professional profile of work and organisational psychology amongst individuals and organisations
- Contribute to the ethos of continuous professional development (Learning Events) in PSI
- Promote and encourage scientific research in work and organisational psychology
- Collaborate with other national and international bodies for the development of the field
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our 20 Year celebrations and to raise the profile of our profession, we have created a new promotional video which highlights the variety of work performed by Work and Organisational Psychologists in helping individuals and organisations to live and work effectively.