The group aims to promote the dissemination of information regarding best practices, education, and research in clinical supervision for its members.
• To promote competence in clinical supervision.
• To encourage best practice
• To provide opportunities for training and professional development in clinical supervision
• To provide for a peer to peer discussion, information sharing, and professional support
• To advocate for the role of clinical supervision in the profession of psychology
• To promote awareness of the benefits of engaging in formal clinical supervision as an integral part of their practice for all practicing psychologists.
• To provide informed advice to the PSI on matters related to psychological practice within this specialist area.
To promote the area of clinical supervision as a distinct and autonomous area of professional expertise within the field of psychology through the advancement of professional development, peer collaboration, and research between practitioners, professionals, and academics.
The group is inclusive for all PSI members with interest, expertise, and/or qualifications in clinical supervision.
The membership fee is 15 euro per annum.
Contact Committee: Clinicalsupervision@psychologicalsociety.ie